* Nigeria: NSE ASI -0.02%; value traded +16.60% to $20.781mn.
* The NSE ASI closed flat. 21 stocks gained points; 53 stocks closed flat while 27 stocks lost points.
* Top Losers included TOTAL, UBA, ABCTRANS, CUSTODYINS and IKEJAHOTEL. Gainers included NPFMCRFBK, UNILEVER, OKOMUOIL, STANBIC and PZ.
* Volume traded -20.86% to 429,103,127; UBA, INTENEGINS, FBNH, STERLNBANK and DIAMONDBNK accounted for 50% of market activity by volume.
* Value traded +16.60% to $20.781mn; UACN, GUARANTY, NB, UBA and FBNH accounted for 57% of market activity by value.
* Foreign participation was approx 58% from our view.
* Four of the nine market sub-indices gained points today: NSE LII (+0.88%); NSE Insurance (+0.23%); NSE IND (+1.13%); NSE ASEM (FLAT); NSE Oil & Gas (-1.10%); NSE Banking (-0.63%); NSE 30 (-0.01%); NSE 50 (+0.05%); NSE Consumer Goods (-0.07%).
* Structured/cross trades in ETI, UBA, UACN, NB, ZENITHBANK, GUARANTY, INTENEGINS, DIAMONDBNK, STERLNBANK
* The market traded on a lateral note otherwise outside of some crosses in ETI, UACN, Diamond Bank and NB. We anticipate some level of fresh demand next week as prices become more attractive for investors seeking long term opportunities.