Welcome to Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers
The largest stockbroking house in Nigeria, providing a comprehensive range of trading products and services
We service a broad range of clients, from local and foreign investors, multinationals, pension companies, asset management companies and high net worth individuals
With our robust software, you are guaranteed online access to your account (via web or mobile app), which would facilitate placing orders, monitoring your account, reviewing transaction history and timely confirmation of trade execution
Huge investor database which helps facilitate market making especially for bloc trades
Our Analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research reports that are designed to enable clients make informed investment decisions. Our research report includes daily market update, company news and results, regular update on the capital market, the money market and other research literature
We offer a broad range of services
Equities are shares in a company that are owned by people who have a right to vote at the company's meetings and to receive part of the company's profits after the holders of preference shares have been paid.
Bonds are fixed income instruments issued by entities to raise funds.
Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) is a type of investment fund and exchange traded product that tracks the performance of an index or a “basket” of securities (such as shares, bonds, commodities, etc.).
Over-the-counter (OTC) securities are securities that are not listed on a major exchange in Nigeria and are instead traded via a broker-dealer network, usually because many are smaller companies and do not meet the requirements to be listed on a formal exchange.
A Mutual Fund is an investment vehicle made up of a pool of funds collected from numerous investors for the purpose of investing in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments and similar assets.
Applying as an individual?
Applying as a Corporation?
- The Nigerian bourse closed on a positive note as the ASI gained 43bps. The index is up 39.02% YTD.
- NSLTECH (+10.00%) topped the gainers chart while ABBEYBDS (-9.88%) topped the losers table on the day.
- UACN led the volume chart with 61.7m and NIDF led the value chart with N2.22 bn.
- A total of 40 stocks gained points while 16 stocks lost points.
- The NGX Banking Index gained 145bps on ACCESSCORP (+6.32%), JAIZBANK (+1.92%), STERLINGNG (+1.64%), ETI (+0.58%), UBA (+0.24%), WEMABANK (+0.19%), ZENITHBANK (+0.14%) and UNITYBNK (-4.46%).
- The NGX Consumer Goods Index gained 8bps on NNFM (+9.69%), HONYFLOUR (+4%), PZ (+1.75%), UNILEVER (+1.02%) and FLOURMILL (+0.63%).
- The NGX Industrial Index gained 194bps on BUACEMENT (+4.7%) and WAPCO (+1.36%).
- The NGX Oil and Gas Index closed flat
Value traded increased by 56.54% to $12.95m. It was another busy day in the market today, primarily driven by blocks. 200k Airtel was crossed at N1760 at the open and we saw another 974k shares crossed at N1763 towards the close. Other crosses included 17.5m GTCO at 39.50, 20m UBA at N21.30, 30m UACN at N29.45, 30m UACN at N29.25 and 5m MTNN at N238.00. FBNH went on bid again today and we also saw 60m UACN crossed in the market. We expect to see activities continue tomorrow mostly driven by blocks.
STOCK PICKS: ACCESSCO, GTCO, ZENITHBANK, DANGCEM, WAPCO.
Reach out to us for assistance