Corporate Account Opening
Kindly follow these steps to open a corporate account
Submit all the required account opening documents:
- Completed Corporate Account Opening Form
- Photocopy of International Passport or Driver's License of Signatories/PVC/National ID
- Passport Photograph of Signatories
- Proof of Address (For Example, copy of a recent utility bill not older than 3 months)
- CTC of Form CO2 (i.e. particulars of Shareholders)
- CTC of Form CO7 (i.e. particulars of Directors)
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- CTC of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Board Resolution
Effect payment through cheque or funds transfer into our bank account. For foreign inflows, a Certificate of Capital Importation would be issued.
Two accounts will be opened on your behalf:
- A Central Securities Clearing System Limited account (CSCS) otherwise called your CSCS account.
- An in-house stockbroking account.
Once your stockbroking accounts have been opened, you will be given online access to your account and your login details will be communicated to you. You will be able to:
View your stockbroking account online.
Place purchase and sale mandates through your online account and notifications on the status of mandates placed will be sent to you via E-mail.
A trade notification E-mail will be sent to you and the contract notes for the trades can be viewed via your online account.
View the status of share certificates deposited for verification.
Reach out to us for assistance